- Altamira Middle School - Multipurpose Room
Protecting Open Spaces, Public Lands and Rural Communities, a Community Workshop hosted by Supervisor Susan Gorin.
Join Supervisor Gorin, representatives from County Fire, CAL FIRE, the Sonoma Valley Fire and Vegetation Management Collaborative, California Fire Safe Councils, Sonoma Ecology Center, Good Fire Alliance, and local Fire Safe Councils to learn about topics like:
- Climate Change, Fire Risk and Resiliency
- Vegetation Management at the County Level: Rule 13A
- CA Governor Investments in Fire Readiness and Funding from CalFire
- Fuel Reduction: Controlled Burns, Thinning and Fuel Breaks
- Fire Safe Councils and Community Wildfire Protection Plans
- Q&A and Resource Fair
17805 Arnold Drive, Sonoma
Click here to learn more about ACR's Fire Forward program.