- Martin Griffin Preserve
OPEN SATURDAYS, May 2 - July 27, 2020
10:00am - 4:00pm
Bring your family and friends! The Martin Griffin Preserve is open to the public. Learn about the wonders of nature and hike through redwoods, mixed evergreen forests, coastal scrub, and enjoy sweeping vistas of the Bolinas Lagoon and Pacific Coast.
- Hike 8+ miles of trails
- Learn from nature guides
- View abundant plants & wildlife
- Visit newt ponds
- Discover natural wonders in our Curiosity Room
- Picnic under redwoods
Themed Saturdays – Hikes and activity times TBA - check back soon for more details.
Our program includes themed exploration and activities for all ages.
- May 2 – Spring Opening Day! Nature Mindfulness
- May 9 – It's Your Fault! Earthquakes at Martin Griffin Preserve
- May 10 – Celebrating Nature's Moms (open on Mother's Day)
- May 16 – Fun and Funny Fungi of Martin Griffin Preserve
- May 23 – Pond Day
- May 30 – Ferns of the Forest
- June 6 – Yoga at Henderson Overlook
- June 13 – Your Wild Neighbors
- June 20 – The Forest Floor
- June 27 – Trees of Martin Griffin Preserve
- July 4 – (open Independence Day)
- July 11 – Dazzling Dragons, Dainty Damsels
- July 18 – What Could have Been: the History of Martin Griffin Preserve
- July 27 – Closing Day Summer Celebration
For directions to Martin Griffin Preserve, click here.
ADMISSION: Suggested donation of $20 per person supports our programs and management of the 5,000 acres of wildlife sanctuaries owned by ACR. All donations are greatly appreciated!