Become an ACR member or renew your membership today!
Caring for the land, learning how nature works, and sharing knowledge with others—it’s what Audubon Canyon Ranch has done for over 50 years...thanks to its supporters.
Audubon Canyon Ranch relies on the ongoing commitment of its members to fund its programs. Please join or renew today, and, together, we will protect wild lands in Marin, Sonoma and Lake counties and support ACR’s nature education and conservation science programs.
Membership levels and benefits
Members at $65 receive
- 10% off in the ACR Nature Bookstore
- ACR static window decal
- The Bulletin, ACR’s semiannual newsletter
- The knowledge that you are protecting wild lands in perpetuity
Contributors at $100 and Supporters at $150 receive all of the above plus
- The Ardeid, ACR’s annual journal of Conservation Science and Stewardship
Sponsors at $250 receive all of the above plus
- Invitation to the annual Appreciation Picnic
- Discounts on tickets to ACR seminars and fundraisers
- Acknowledgement of your support in the ACR Annual Report
Patrons at $500 receive all of the above plus
- Invitation to expert-led members hikes, kayak tours and special access events on ACR preserves
- Baseball cap with ACR logo
Protectors at $750 receive all of the above plus
Special access to volunteer-only events, such as volunteer trainings and lectures by regional natural history experts
Friends of Audubon Canyon Ranch at $1,000 receive all of the above plus
Special invitation to keynote address and dinner at the annual Point Reyes Birding and Nature Festival
ACR volunteers at $35
- a special rate with the benefits of Sponsors